COVID-19 is the latest in a series of viral outbreaks. In the last 20 years, the world has experienced SARS (2002-2003), swine flu (2009), MERS (2012), Ebola (2014-2016), Zik (2015) and now COVID-19.
Each outbreak presents different challenges to the performance of existing contractual relationships, and the latest virus creates the dilemma to consider — or reconsider — some key strategies for mitigating the risks associated with COVID-19
There are many contractual issues that may be relevant as COVID-19 outbreak spreads throughout the globe. These issues will be relevant to most industries in Malaysia, and we shall see the effect of COVID-19 on overall business continuity and performance, and the potential consequences and liabilities.
- The Contract Law in Malaysia
- Current Contractual Crisis because of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Defences available in Contract during and after this crisis
- PowerPoint mini-series training
- Video tutorials
- Webinar – live training sessions
- Sample Contracts
- Sample Contractual clauses necessary for you in the current crisis