Debt Recovery / Collection is crucial to all businesses. A company’s success does not depend on how much business they generated, but on how much payment they managed to collect. Time is of the Essence, especially at this critical moment. Effective recovery starts with quick action.
The Global Pandemic – COVID-19, has definitely made Debt Recovery / Collection more intricate and complex. For those involved in Debt Recovery / Collection, they have to understand the new scenario, which includes: New Excuses, Legal Defences, Government Regulations and Policies, which is the New Normal in Debt Recovery / Collection post COVID-19.
Improving an organization’s Debt Recovery strategies, taking into account the COVID-19 Pandemic, is crucial. Organizations have to revisit, review, rationalize & reorganize those strategies in order to be more apt with the current situation. This will lead to successful Debt Collection and Recovery.
- The various Laws relating to Debt Recovery in Malaysia
- Latest Updates
- How does the COVID-19 Pandemic affect Debt Recovery
- Defences for not paying because of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- PowerPoint mini-series training
- Video tutorials
- Webinar – live training sessions
- Sample Collection Letters / Documents used in Debt Recovery